London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: blast near military checkpoint injures 5, BLA claims responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A blast near a Frontier Corp’s (FC) checkpoint in Turbat, Balochistan has injured five persons. BLA has claimed responsibility for the attack and has said four of the injured were personnel of Pakistani forces.

According to details, a powerful blast near a checkpoint of Pakistani paramilitary force FC in Cinema Bazar, Turbat has injured at least five persons. Two vehicles were also badly damaged in the blast, the police officials said.

The injured were moved to District Headquarters Hospital in Turbat for medical treatment while the Frontier Corps (FC) personnel cordoned off the area soon after the blast to investigate.

The injured have been identified as Liaqat s/o Allah Yar, Naeem s/o Farooq, Zeeshan s/o Muhran, Naseeb s/o Mashkoor and Liaqat s/o Zafar. Three of the injured belong to Punjab, while one is from Sindh and the other is a resident of Turbat.

Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility of the attack and has said that four personnel of Pakistani forces were injured in the attack.

Jeeyand Baloch, the spokesperson of the organisation, in a media statement issued after the attack alleged that Pakistani forces are settling people from outside Balochistan to use them as informants against Baloch national struggle.

“The so-called death squads have also been formed to counter the Baloch movement. These groups are involved in abduction and murder of Baloch people including women and children. These squads are on our target and will be made an example for others,” Jeeyand Baloch said.

In a similar blast by BLA in Soorab BLA last week at least 14 persons sustained injuries. The injured included multiple personnel of Pakistani forces.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...