London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Roadside blast injures 4 on Quetta’s Sariab Road

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A bomb blast blast injures 4 persons and damages passenger bus in capital city of Balochistan on Saturday.

The roadside blast occurred in Sariab Mill area of Quetta on Saturday evening. “Unknown miscreants had earlier planted a bomb on the roadside,” police said.

The bomb went off when a passenger bus was passing nearby. The two wounded persons were identified as Muhammad Saleem and Muhammad Akbar, while the identification of two others have not been ascertained yet.

Police reached at the scene quick and with the help of rescue workers shifted the injured to civil hospital Quetta for medical treatment.

According to reports, the bomb went off soon after the Eagle Squad of Police passed.

As per a Police official, the personnel of the Eagle Squad were passing through the area a short while ago. The Eagle squad personnel of police were unhurt in the attack. Eagle Squad was the target, the official said.

The blast damaged a passenger bus and smashed its glasses. Police cordoned off the area to collect evidence from the spot of the crime and started an investigation into the incident  

The government officials have strongly condemned the incident and termed it as a terrorist act.

The spokesperson for Balochistan government,  Liaquat Shahwani issued a statement to the press saying: the government would bring the perpetrators of the blast to book.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...