London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Khuzdar: Transporters on roads against the ‘violent’ behavior of Pakistani forces

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Transporters in Khuzdar have taken to the roads and blocked the Quetta-Karachi highway against the ‘indecent’ and ‘violent’ behavior of the Frontier Corps’ personnel, a paramilitary force, with the transporters and drivers.

The transporters lined their buses and blocked the Quetta-Karachi highway in protest.

The protestors say that the FC confiscated their vehicle and beat up the drivers for no apparent reason. They said that that the forces had excused the violence by alleging that the Quetta-Karachi passenger bus had contained drugs and narcotics.

The agitated transporters said that we are buttressing the national economy; the unemployed people in Balochistan earn their bread and butter by working on these passenger buses. Each bus employs ten individuals which then provide for their families. We provide employment for thousands of individuals and yet we are ‘disgraced’ every now and then.

They said that this unbecoming behavior is unacceptable. “We will leave our vehicles on the roads, hand over their keys to the FC and continue our protest for an indefinite period,” they said.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...