London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Govt officilas urge, families refuse to bury slain miners

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The government negotiating team reached Quetta last night but failed too convince the protesters.

Minister for Maritime Affairs Ali Zaidi and Adviser to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfiqar Bukhari visited protesters and requested to bury the bodies of the miners who were killed in a terrorist attack.

On Sunday, unidentified armed men brutally killed 11 miners a residential compound in Mach city of Balochistan. The attackers filmed the entire incident and later posted it online. The attack was claimed by the Islamic State (IS).

Since then the victim families and Hazara community have staged a sit-in protest along with the dead bodies on western bypass in Quetta. They have refused to bury the bodies until swift action is taken against the attackers by the authorities. Protests continue the fourth straight day today in Balochistan, while it’s the second day that members of the Hazara community have also been protesting in Karachi.

The Federal Minister Ali Zaidi requested the protesters that the Prime Minister would definitely visit them but “please do not associate the burial with the PM’s visit,” while the protesters did not agree. 

The sit-in leadership took the position that the families of the martyrs don’t agree to bury the dead and calling the Prime Minister to visit them.

Ali Zaidi accused that foreign hands are involved in destabilising Pakistan and unfortunately, our people also play into their hands. Zaidi said that he will “present proof of foreign interference.”

After the failure of the talks, the team of ministers withdrew. Earlier, Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed had also tried to end the sit-in but was unsuccessful.

Whereas, the Pakistani PM Imran Khan said in a tweet that “I share your pain & have come to you before also to stand with you in your time of suffering. I will come again very soon to offer prayers and condole with all the families personally. I will never betray my people’s trust. Please bury your loved ones so their souls find peace.

Imran Khan also accused the neigbouring India saying “we are taking steps to prevent such attacks in the future & know our neighbour is instigating this sectarian terrorism.”

While on the other hand, people of Balochistan and nationalist leaders accuse Pakistani intelligence agencies for killing the Hazara people to divert the attention from the independence movement of Balochistan.

Some also accuse that killing Hazara Shia community directs that Pakistan is playing as a Saudi proxy against Iran.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...