London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Funeral of 11 coal miners to be held today

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Eleven coal miners, who were killed by unidentified men at the Machh coalfield on Sunday, will be buried in Quetta today.

Yesterday, the families of the victims, including women and children, stage a sit-in protest in Quetta demanding the Balochistan government to either arrest the killers or resign.

On Sunday, 11 coal miners were killed, while four others were seriously injured after unidentified men opened fire on them at the Machh coal. The police said that the armed men took the coal miners to nearby mountains and opened fire. Eleven were confirmed dead by police while others injured were reported to be in critical condition.

The so-called Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the attack through its Amaaq news agency.

However, the Balochistan government has denied that the incident was a cause of a security lapse. Speaking to Geo News, Liaquat Shahwani, Balochistan government spokesperson, said the incident was an act of terrorism.

“Investigative institutions are probing the incident from every angle to determine who is responsible for this,” he said.

He further said that the terrorist activities in Balochistan are rising but “the Levies personnel are present in the area to provide security”. “[Law and order in the area] was satisfactory; hence, this incident wasn’t expected,” he added.

The attack was strongly condemned by Baloch leaders including Akhter Mengal, Bashir Zeb Baloch and political parties, Baloch Students Organisation – Azad and Baloch National Movement.

Following the brutal killings, protests are being held in several parts of the country. In Karachi, a protest rally was held, while a demonstration was held at the exhibition square and candles were lit in Multan.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...