London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistani troops killed in two separate attacks

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two separate militant groups attacked security forces in Zhob and Harnai area of Balochistan.

According to reports, Pakistani security forces were reportedly attack by unidentified armed men. The armed men also set fire to 2 excavator machinery, 1 tractor, 1 roller, 1 Mazda vehicle, 1 Toyota truck and 2 heavyweight generators used by the security forces.

The media wing of Pakistan army, Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) confirmed the attack in a media released statement and said that 22-year-old Frontier Corps (FC) soldier Naik Fakhr Abbas, was killed while two other soldiers were injured.

In the statement the ISPR said that armed men attacked the security forces near PAK- Afg Border in Zhob area of Balochistan.

Whereas, the “outlawed” Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement released to the media.

TTP spokesman Mohammad Khorasani said in a statement that the military post was attacked last night, as a result of which the military personnel left the post and fled and Mujahideen captured the post.

Mohammad Khorasani said that a video footage of the attack will also be published soon.

On Monday, unknown armed men fired rockets and other weapons at a checkpoint at Takri in Shahrag area of Harnai. The military officials have not confirmed or denied this attack yet.

The assailants fled after the attack while more troops reached the scene, cordoned off the area and started a search operation.

While later in a media released statement, a ‘pro-independence group’ Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the attack.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.