London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Israeli agents reportedly killed Al-Qaeda leader in Iran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Israeli agents shot killed Abu Muhammad al-Masri in Tehran at the behest of the U.S, New York Times reported.

According to the New York Times, Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah, also known as Mohammed al-Masri, was shot dead by two men on a motorcycle in the Iranian capital, Tehran, on 7 August.

The Times quoted U.S intelligence officials saying in a report that Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah, accused of being one of the masterminds of the 1998 bombings on US embassies in Africa and the second-in-command of al-Qaeda, was killed by Israeli agents at the behest of the U.S.

According to the newspaper, al-Masri was seen as a possible successor to the current head of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahri. His death has so far been kept secret.

The Times says, it is unclear whether the United States played a role in the killing of the Egyptian-born militant, but the U.S. officials have been searching for al-Masri and other al Qaeda agents for years.

According to the newspaper, al-Qaeda did not announce al-Masri’s death, Iranian officials covered it up and neither the US nor Israel has publicly acknowledged the killing.

On the other hand, Iran’s Foreign Ministry said on Saturday that the New York Times report over the death of the Al-Qaeda leader in Tehran was based on “fabricated” information. The Ministry has denied the existence of any of Al Qaeda “terrorists” in Iran.

While talking to the Routers, a US official declined to confirm any of the details in the Times story or say whether there was any US involvement.

The White House National Security Council did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The news report said that Al-Masri was killed along with his daughter, the widow of Osama bin Laden’s son Hamza bin Laden.

The newspaper cited unnamed US intelligence officials as saying that al-Masri had been in Iran’s custody since 2003 and was living freely in Tehran’s upscale suburbs since 2015.

According to the New York Times, US counter-terrorism officials believe that Iran, “the enemy of the United States,” may have let them to stay there in order to conduct operations on US targets.

The newspaper added that it was not immediately clear whether al-Masri’s death had any impacts on al-Qaeda’s activities.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...