London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Harnai: Militant attack on Pakistani forces, Baloch armed group claims the responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces were targeted in a bomb attack in Harnai area of Balochistan, on Saturday.

According to details, bomb disposal squad was attacked at Pari Chashma area where unidentified persons had planted explosives.

As per the local sources, blast caused casualties to security forces, but officials have not yet commented.

Whereas, A Baloch armed group, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed the responsibility of the attack later.

BLA’s Jeeyand Baloch said in a statement that BLA fighters targeted the Pakistani army personnel with a remote-controlled IED, at Pari Chashma in Harnai. The attack resulted in killing two members of the army’s bomb disposal squad, he claimed.

Spokesperson further stated; “Some coal mine contractors and anti-labor elements in and around the area are working as informants for the Pakistani army. We have already warned such people to stop. If they do not stop their anti-Baloch activities immediately, they will be taught a lesson,” he said

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...