London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Coronavirus may get ‘worse and worse’, warns WHO

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus warned in a virtual news conference in the WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, on July 13 that the coronavirus may get ‘worse and worse’ if the ‘basics are not followed.’

“Let me be blunt, too many countries are headed in the wrong direction, the virus remains public enemy number one,” the director-general said.

“If basics are not followed, the only way this pandemic is going to go – it is going to get worse and worse and worse.”

Tedros said in the online conference that 250,000 new cases have been reported on Sunday, 50% of which are from just two countries. He urged the world countries that schools and other institutions only be safely reopened when the coronavirus has been suppressed.

Currently, the coronavirus tally has reached a 13 million hallmark around the globe, whereas the death toll is hovering slightly above 573,000. The United States, with 3.4 million cases, and Brazil, with 1.8 million cases, are the largest hit.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...