London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Five more men abducted from Dasht

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Five persons abducted in a raid in Kech district of Balochistan on Saturday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, security forces have forcefully abducted five more men in a raid from Dasht area of district Kech.

As per the locals, Pakistani forces raided Jattani market of Dasht. During the raid forces arrested five men and moved them to an undisclosed location.

Abductees have been identified as Rahim buksh S/o Balach, Iqbal S/o Miyah, Ghani and Amjid two brothers S/o Imam buksh, Abdul Karim S/o Abdul Rasool.

The term ‘abducted’ is widely used in Balochistan to connote arrests made by security forces as the arrested are not presented before court of the law and instead kept in military camps.

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), a campaign group by families of Baloch missing persons, stated that due to the efforts of provincial government 60 missing persons have been released within last two months but more than 100 have gone missing from different areas of Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...