London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: man dies after severe police torture

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A man has died soon after being released from the police custody in Quetta city of Balochistan

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, a man who was severally tortured during Police custody died soon after his release in Quetta on Wednesday.

28-year-old Fazal Ahmed along with his two friends were arrested last night and released later but early morning Fazal passed away.

Family alleges that reason of the death is Police torture, where doctors have also conformed the torture marks and bruises on deceased’s body.

On other hand Police has denied the allegations.

“The three men were arrested for weapon possession but later released as they provided legal licenses”, police said.

In a similar case on Tuesday a person died the same day after getting released from detention.

Dilawar S/O Shahmir was abducted 6 days ago by security forces from volleyball court in Tump town of Kech district, said the family.

“We were informed that he has been released, but when we found him he was in critical condition, he had been through severe torture”, added family

Dilawar succumbed to his wounds when he was being shifted to Turbat city for treatment.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...