London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two missing persons released after four years

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two men from Dera Bugti were released on Friday after four years of incommunicado detention

According to the details received by the Balochistan Post, two men who were abducted in 2014, allegedly by Pakistani security agencies, finally reached their homes after four years on Friday.

Both the men were identified as Pir Jan Bugti alias Chairman Bugti and Baggi Bugti, who were residents of Dera Bugti district.

Local sources told TBP that Pir Jan was considered dead due to a misunderstanding two years ago when a dead body was recovered from Bolan having a similarity with Pir Jan’s face.

Dead bodies of missing persons are often discovered on road-side in Balochistan, and unidentified bodies are buried without DNA tests.

Balochistan is plagued by the enforced disappearances of Baloch youth and activists. Recent instances of ‘women and children abductions’ have also been reported

International rights organizations have termed the extra-judicial killing of Baloch missing persons as the ‘Kill and Dump’ policy of Pakistani forces to subdue the uprising in Balochistan.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...