London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Disregarding security issues, CM Balochistan seeks foreign investment

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The newly appointed Chief Minister of Balochistan has said that incentives will be offered to foreign investors in order to create job opportunities for unemployed youth of Balochistan.

According to TBP correspondent, Chief Minister Jam Kamal Khan in a meeting with the Country Director of International Energy Company (IB Vogt) Murah Can on Thursday, said that apart from providing incentives to both local and foreign investors, the provincial government will also ensure security and protection of the investment.

However, economic experts have argued that such offers will not be taken seriously until and unless the security conditions in Balochistan are improved.

A professor of Economics in United Kingdom, who monitors the economic conditions in Balochistan and the region, told TBP that the very main factor a foreign investor considers before investing in new pastures is the law and order situation and the trustworthiness of authorities in the region.

‘Both of these are in very bad shape in Balochistan. Balochistan is a war-struck region and attacks by Baloch militants on government installations are routine. Even investment activities of foreign countries have been targeted in the region,’ he told TBP.

Commenting on the prevalent corruption by state departments, he said that until and unless the corruption issue is dealt with, no ethical company will put their stakeholders’ money at risk by investing in Balochistan. “This is not an easy task as corruption in Balochistan is a mammoth industry and the Pakistani military is the main beneficiary, which also calls all the shots in the country,” he said.

Balochistan suffers from a bleak security situation as Baloch militants have been warring Pakistani state for “independence of Balochistan”. China, which has invested heavily in resource-rich region, has also suffered multiple attacks in Balochistan.

On 11 August 2018, a suicide bomber attacked the Chinese employees working in Saindak Gold and copper mines in Dalbandeen, Balochistan, killing 4 persons including 3 Chinese workers.

Later the attack was claimed by Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) a Baloch armed group. The attack was carried out by elder son of Aslam Baloch, the top commander of BLA.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...