London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Balochistan: Two persons go missing from Hoshab and Mashkay

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two youth including a student went missing from Hoshab and Mashkay areas of Balochistan on Saturday.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, a student was abducted on the way from Hoshab to Quetta while another youth was arrested and moved to an undisclosed location by security forces from Mashkay, earlier on Saturday.

‘Naseem Baloch s/o Azeem Baloch was taken away from the vehicle, while he was traveling from Hoshab area of Balochistan to Quetta, by Pakistani forces’ local sources told TBP.

Naseem Baloch is a student in Quetta, the capital city of Balochistan and was traveling from his home town Hoshab to Quetta for study purposes.

Another person from Mashkay area of Awaran district went missing earlier today.

According to the local sources, a youth named Mehmood s/o Ghulam Jan was arrested and moved to an undislosed location in a raid by Pakistani forces in Terath Daan area of Mashkay.

Enforced disappearances that started in the early 2000s have never slowed down in Balochistan, in fact, dramatic surge has been observed in the number of people going missing with each coming year.

International campaign groups including Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International accuse Pakistani security forces as the culprits of these illegal abductions.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...