London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Awaran: Three villages ‘burnt’ during military raids

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

At least three hamlets have been ‘burnt to ashes’ during fresh military raids in areas of Awaran, locals have accused.

According to details received by The Balochistan Post, Pakistani forces raided hamlets of Zareen Methag, Sher Mahmad Methag and Kareem Baksh Methag on Tuesday.

Locals have accused that personnel of Pakistani forces forcibly moved the villages to areas near the camps. ‘They then burnt all the huts in these villages’, the villagers claimed.

Reports of forceful exodus of Baloch villages in Awaran, Mashkay and adjoining areas is being reported in local media since last month. In July, TBP had obtained pictures of Pakistani military forcing locals to vacate their village in Balochistan.

According to local sources, locals are threatened to leave their remote villages and settle near Army camps. If the orders are not obliged, the villagers are forced into trucks and moved to Army camps.

Local political groups and campaign groups allege that the act is carried out to use local villagers as human shields against attacks by Baloch armed groups, which have waged a war against Pakistani state for ‘independence of Balochistan’.

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...