London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing the organisation to shut down its long-running protest camp and halt its campaign against enforced disappearances in Balochistan.

VBMP Chairman Nasrullah Baloch said the threats were intended to silence voices raising concerns over human rights violations. He stated, however, that the organisation would continue its peaceful struggle against enforced disappearances.

The protest camp, established outside the Quetta Press Club, entered its 6,172nd consecutive day on Thursday. According to the organisation, the camp is currently being led by VBMP executive committee member Niaz Mohammad.

During the day, individuals from different walks of life visited the camp and expressed solidarity with the families of missing persons. Participants called for an end to enforced disappearances and demanded the immediate recovery of all missing persons.

Speakers at the camp said that despite pressure and threats, the protest and peaceful campaign would continue.

According to rights groups, enforced disappearances have remained a contentious issue in Balochistan for years, with families of missing persons and advocacy organisations repeatedly urging authorities to disclose the whereabouts of those taken into custody. Pakistani authorities have previously denied involvement in many of the allegations.

Latest News

Quetta: VBMP Says It Faces Threats to End Protest Camp, Vows to Continue the Campaign

The Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) has alleged that it is receiving threats aimed at forcing...

The Killing of Ghamkhwar Hayat and the Shrinking Space for Thought in Balochistan — TBP Report

By Yaran Diyar In the Brahui language, “Ghamkhwar” means “one who consumes sorrow” or “one who carries the grief...

SRA Urges Sindhi Population to Avoid State-Linked Projects in Balochistan Amid Ongoing “War”

The Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) has issued a statement describing the situation in Balochistan as a “state of war” and urging Sindhi...

Elderly Man Killed in Reported Firing Incident by Pakistani Forces in Kech

An elderly man was killed in a firing incident reportedly involving Pakistani military forces in the Drachkoh area of Dasht, Kech district,...

BLF Claims Eight Separate Attacks Across Balochistan, Says 15 Pakistani Security Personnel Killed

The Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has claimed responsibility for a series of coordinated attacks carried out across several regions of Balochistan, including...