London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Turbat: Third Victim in Alleged Fake Encounter Identified as ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Person

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The third body brought to Teaching Hospital after an alleged fake encounter in Balochistan’s Turbat has been identified as a previously disappeared man.

Family members confirmed on Sunday that the victim is Irshad Zabad, who was allegedly taken into custody by Pakistani forces in April from the Kolwah area.

His body was brought to the hospital alongside two others on Saturday.

Related News: Three Enforced Disappeared Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter in Balochistan

According to Pakistani authorities, all three men were killed in an armed clash in the Hoshab area of Kech district.

Families and local sources, however, claimed the incident was a staged encounter.

The other two victims were identified on Saturday.

They include Imran, son of Abdul Wahid, a resident of Dashti Bazaar, who was reportedly disappeared on 9 April, and Hamid, son of Mola Dad, a resident of Absar, who was taken into custody on 14 April.

According to Paank, the human rights wing of the Baloch National Movement (BNM), the victims were abducted in separate raids and held incommunicado before their bodies were discovered in Hoshab on Saturday.

Paank described the killings as part of a broader pattern of “enforced disappearances, custodial torture, and extrajudicial executions in Balochistan.”

“These are grave violations of the right to life and liberty under international human rights law, including the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights,” Paank said in a statement.

The group also highlighted the inhumane disposal of Irshad’s body, which it said was dumped in a garbage site — an act it called “a flagrant insult to the dignity of the deceased and their family.”

The group called for an immediate and independent investigation into the killings, as well as prosecution of those responsible. It also urged international human rights observers to be granted access to Balochistan.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...