London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRG Claims Bomb Attacks on Police Vehicles in DG Khan; Explosion Reported in Dukki

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two bomb attacks targeted police vehicles in Dera Ghazi Khan on Friday, while a separate blast was reported in Balochistan’s Dukki district.

In Dera Ghazi Khan, the first attack took place near Azam Chowk in the Khanpur area, where a police vehicle was targeted with a hand grenade. Police officials said the attackers fled the scene, and two officers were injured in the explosion.

Later, a remote-controlled IED detonated near Zahid Road in Rojhan, targeting another police vehicle traveling toward the Kacha area. The explosion destroyed the vehicle. Authorities have not provided details on casualties.

The Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), a ‘pro-independence’ Baloch armed group claimed responsibility for both attacks. In a statement, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said the grenade attack near Azam Chowk injured officers, while the IED explosion in Rojhan killed all personnel aboard the vehicle.

Meanwhile, in a separate incident in Balochistan’s Dukki district, a bomb exploded in the Mandeh Takk area as coal-loaded trucks passed through. Police said that the blast caused no casualties or damage.

No group has claimed responsibility for the Dukki explosion.

Latest News

Military Warns Against ‘Disrupting Peace’ in Balochistan Ahead of Protest March

Pakistan’s military has warned that no one will be allowed to “disrupt peace” in Balochistan, as political...

Government Delegation Holds Talks with Akhtar Mengal at Lakpass Sit-In

A government delegation visited the Lakpass sit-in site near Quetta on Saturday, attempting to negotiate with Balochistan National Party-Mengal (BNP-M) leader Sardar...

Khuzdar: ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Man Among Three Killed in Alleged Fake Encounter

A young man reportedly detained by Pakistani forces last year has been identified among three people killed in an alleged staged encounter...

Mahrang Baloch Rejects Release Offer, Demands Freedom for All Detained Activists

Negotiations between Pakistani authorities and detained Baloch activist Dr Mahrang Baloch have failed after she rejected a conditional offer for her release,...

Dera Bugti: Youth Goes Missing After Alleged Detention by Pakistani Forces

A young man has reportedly gone missing after being allegedly detained by Pakistani military forces in the Dera Bugti district of Balochistan.