London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Missing Student in Gwadar Returns Home as Two Go Missing in Kech

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistani forces have reportedly detained two individuals from Balochistan’s Kech district, identified as Waris s/o Ibrahim and Gulab s/o Bohir. Both men were taken from the Dasht Bahot Chat area in recent days and have been missing ever since.

Meanwhile, in the coastal city of Gwadar, Zahid Mustafa, a data science student at Gwadar University, has been released after being forcibly disappeared on December 6. According to his family, Zahid was abducted by a group of personnel, both in plain clothes and uniforms, who arrived in five vehicles. They entered Zahid’s home, blindfolded him, and took him into custody. During his three-day detention, Zahid was subjected to continuous physical abuse, and his blindfold was only removed shortly before his release, his family said.

Zahid’s family claims that he was severely tortured during his time in captivity, and although he has returned home, he remains physically and mentally affected by the ordeal. Zahid, who was scheduled to sit for an exam at Gwadar University, is reported to be in no condition to take the exam due to the trauma he endured, his family said.

In Panjgur, three of the four individuals who had been previously reported missing — Waseem Hashim, Abdul Shakoor Saleh, and Khalil Siddique — have been recovered, while one individual, Irshad Rafiq, remains unaccounted for.

Latest News

Enforced Disappearances Continue in Balochistan as Families Endure Prolonged Distress, Says VBMP Chairman

A protest camp organized by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) against enforced disappearances in Balochistan...

Footage of BLA Operation in Pishin Fuels Debate Over Support for Baloch Movement Among Pashtuns

Footage from an hours-long operation by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Balochistan’s Pashtun-majority Pishin district, during which fighters destroyed a police...

Workers Building Pakistani Forces Post Detained in Kharan; Five Vehicles Seized in Chagai

Armed fighters seized five commercial vehicles on the Quetta-Taftan highway in Chagai and detained workers building a post for Pakistani forces in...

Mastung: Four Orchard Workers Killed, Three Injured in Reported Drone Strike

Four orchard workers were killed and three others injured in what local and rescue sources described as a drone strike in the...

Two Men Reportedly Forcibly Disappeared, Five Others Recovered

Two young men were reported missing after being taken from their homes in Quetta in July and August, while five people who...