London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF Claims Responsibility for Attacks on Security Forces in Turbat and Awaran

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The spokesperson for the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), Major Gohram Baloch, has claimed responsibility for two separate attacks on Pakistani security forces. In a statement sent to the media, Major Gohram Baloch said that BLF fighters launched a grenade attack on October 24 at 9 PM in Turbat’s Absar Do Karam area, wounding two security personnel.

He stated that the attack occurred as the forces were ‘harassing’ the local population under the pretext of security checks, a tactic the BLF claims is regularly used to humiliate and intimidate residents through unnecessary searches.

He emphasized that BLF’s fighters and intelligence wing are closely monitoring the movements of the security forces and are prepared to strike at any moment. He said that the BLF, as a nationalist organization, will not tolerate the humiliation of its people and remains committed to defeating the ‘occupying’ forces with the support of the public.

In another incident on October 25, BLF snipers targeted a Pakistani military post in Mashkay Ogar, Awaran, at 11 AM. According to the spokesperson, the sniper fire killed a soldier standing outside the post.

The BLF has claimed responsibility for both attacks and reaffirmed its commitment to continue targeting ‘occupying’ forces and their installations until their withdrawal from Balochistan.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...