London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

‘Calling Nawab Bugti a Martyr is Unjust to Pakistani Army’ – CM Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Chief Minister of Balochistan, Sarfraz Bugti, addressed an event in Islamabad on Thursday, making significant statements about the late Nawab Akbar Bugti. He emphasized that considering Nawab Akbar Bugti a “martyr” is unjust to the Pakistan Army. He also highlighted the progress of development projects in the Balochistan. 

In his speech, Bugti stressed that those who view Nawab Nawab Akbar Bugti as a “martyr” are being “unfair” to the Pakistan Army. He said that the Pakistani Army soldiers who died while fighting with Nawab Bugti were the real “martyrs”, not Nawab Bugti himself.  

Talking about Balochistan’s history, the chief minister argued that many senior figures have claimed Balochistan’s accession to Pakistan was forced. He asserted that the princely states, including Lasbela, Makran, and Kharan, were distinct entities, and the narrative of forced accession is a “fabrication.” He referenced Khan of Kalat Khan Ahmed Yar Khan’s book, “Insight Balochistan,” which he said details the events surrounding the accession of Balochistan with Pakistan. 

Quoting the official state narrative of Pakistan, the chief minister said that Muhammad Ali Jinnah personally met and negotiated with the Khan of Kalat, after which the Khan willingly agreed to the accession of Balochistan to Pakistan. He claimed that the Khan had weighed Jinnah in expensive jewels and diamonds, which he then gave to Jinnah as a gift. He argued that gifts of jewels and diamonds are given to those who willingly join, not to those who are coerced. 

Addressing the impact of Nawab Akbar Bugti’s death, the chief minister acknowledged that Nawab Bugti was a significant figure whose death had considerable repercussions. However, he contested the notion of Nawab Bugti’s “martyrdom”, stating that in a conflict, only one side can claim “martyrdom”, and in his view, it is the soldiers of the Pakistan Army who are the true “martyrs.” 

He concluded by claiming that Nawab Akbar Bugti, along with Balach Marri, established Balochistan’s first insurgent camp on June 21, 2002. He asserted that the ongoing conflict is rooted in historical narratives that do not align with the reality of Pakistan’s formation and development. 

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...