London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Use of Force Against ‘Baloch National Gathering’ Was Right, Says Pakistani Minister

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Chief Minister of Balochistan, Sarfaraz Bugti, has defended the use of force against the Baloch Yakjehti Committee’s (BYC) sit-in protest in Gwadar, calling it a necessary measure to counter a conspiracy aimed at disrupting an international delegation’s visit.

In interviews with Pakistani media, Mr. Bugti asserted that the protest was intended to obstruct the visit of an international delegation for the inauguration of Gwadar Airport. He assured that the government would proceed with the airport inauguration and welcome the delegation as planned. He emphasized that no group would be allowed to disrupt state events or hinder development projects in Gwadar.

“The BYC’s rally was intended to obstruct the delegation’s visit,” Mr. Bugti said. “We were aware that 20,000 to 30,000 people would gather to stop all projects. Our doors are open for negotiation, but we cannot allow groups to dictate terms in Balochistan.”

The provincial government has repeatedly accused the BYC of attempting to disrupt the visit of a Chinese delegation to inaugurate Gwadar Airport. However, the BYC denies these claims, stating their protest was to highlight issues in Gwadar and Balochistan.

BYC leaders maintain that the event was intended as a one-day protest but escalated due to the government’s use of force against participants of the ‘Baloch National Gathering.’ They argue that this response led to citywide disruptions.

Opposition parties in Balochistan have also criticized Mr. Bugti and his administration, accusing them of deliberately exacerbating tensions.

The BYC has stated that the sit-in will end once their demands are met, including the release of detained members and the reopening of roads. They insist the protest will continue until all conditions are fulfilled.

SourceTBP

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...