London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Young artist goes missing in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani forces have reportedly arrested another young artist and social activist from Panjgur district of Balochistan and transferred him to an unknown location.

The missing youth has been identified as Masroor Omar, a resident of Panjgur Garmakan.

According to Civil Society Panjgur, Masroor Omar is a good-natured, cheerful artist and social worker. “We request the concerned authorities to release Masroor Omar,” it said.

It may be recalled that Masroor is the second social worker from Panjgur, who has been detained and disappeared by the forces this week. Earlier, forces have allegedly detained Malik Miran from Issa area of Panjgur and made him disappear, who is still missing.

Enforced disappearances are once again on a rise across Balochistan — in which about 40 persons have gone missing in a span of ten days. 

Civil Society Panjgur says that security forces are increasing the number of raids and detentions of youths in various places, which is affecting the  the people and the families of missing persons in particular. “There is growing anger and hatred against the forces, they said.

Meanwhile the  family of the missing Mohabbat Baloch has given a call for a protest rally in Karachi city. The family has appealed the rights organisations, social media activists and other political and religious groups to join the rally, on Sunday, February 20, in front of Arts Council Karachi.

Mohabbat Baloch

Baloch’s family said “When Mohabbat Baloch was detained, we were told that he would be released after interrogation, but after three months passed, he hasn’t returned home.”

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...