London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Tump: Civilians protest against raids, enforced disappearances

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The residents of Kalaho and Sarnakan areas staged a sit-in protest in front of the FC camp against the excesses of Pakistani forces in Tump area of ​​district Kech.

Tens of men, women and children from Kalaho and Sarankan staged a sit-in protest in front of the FC camp on Tuesday.

Demonstrators said: On a daily basis, security forces break into their homes and harass people, forcibly disappearing thier children. They said that last night also a heavy contingent of Frontier Corps (FC) came and raided our houses and in the meanwhile six of our children were picked up and disappeared about whom we are still not given any information.

According to locals, the abductees include Sari son of Brahim, Arif s/o Rahim Jan, Musaddiq s/o Rahim Jan, Latif s/o Muhammad, Shiraz s/o Ismail and Azeem s/o Nazrat.

They demanded that all the missing persons should be recovered immediately, if they are guilty and if there is evidence against them then they should be presented in the court.

Later, Assistant Commissioner and SHO Tump assured the protesters that they will try to meet their demands and rescue the missing persons.

However, the protesters demanded immediate recovery of the missing persons or else they would stage a sit-in protest on Tump-Turbat highway and block it.

While in another news, Pakistani forces arrested a man in a raid in Turbat Absar area of Kech district on Monday night. As per reports, the arrestee was moved to an undisclosed location, whose whereabouts are unknown since. The aforementioned man has been identified as, Arif son of Safar.

Arif Safar

It is to mention that Arif had been forcibly disappeared once in the past and later he was released.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...