London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Blast in Hub football ground injures 12

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A bomb explosion occurred during the final match of football in Hub city of in Balochistan, on Tuesday.  has injured nine people, some in critical condition.

According to reports, an explosion took place inside the football ground in Allahabad Town of Hub Chowki. The blast resulted in injuring at least twelve people. The blast occurred during the final match of a football tournament organised by Lasbela Police.

Local administration and Edhi volunteers reached the spot and rushed the injured to Jam Mir Ghulam Qadir hospital for medical treatment.

According to police the explosives were planted inside the ground earlier and a massive explosion took place at the beginning of the match. This seems to be an improvised explosive device blast, police said.

Eyewitnesses told the media that the blast occurred minutes after the game began, but local police is investigating the incident further.

Chief Minister Balochistan, Jam Kamal has strongly condemned the incident. CM has directed police to submit a report and arrest the culprits behind the attack.

Home Minister Balochistan, Mir Zia Langove has strongly condemned the attack and expressed grief over the death of a FC soldier.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...