London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Armed men kidnap 6 Shia pilgrims at Goldsmid line

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Unidentified armed men kidnapped 6 Shia pilgrims at Goldsmid line, separating Eastern and Western Balochistan.

According to police, the abducted pilgrims were coming from Iran and they belonged to Karachi city, the incident occurred on Sunday.

According to police, the incident took place in Panjgur district of Balochistan.

The pilgrims spent 50 days in Mashhad, Iran, and were on their way to Karachi. The kidnappers released two women and took six male pilgrims with them, Police said.

The minority Shia community had been targeted many times in the past in Pakistan region particularly in Balochistan. Mostly the attacks had been claimed by Islamist extremist groups, specially the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.

Today’s incident has not been claimed by any group yet.

The Hazara Shia community in Balochistan has been experiencing incidents of violence and targeted killings for more than a decade.

As per reports, more than 1,400 incidents have occurred in Balochistan during the past 15 years.

Last year, Qadir Nayal, a member of the provincial assembly and leader of the Hazara Democratic Party said in an interview that he does not believe ISIS was involved in killings of Hazaras – it was local Mujahideen groups that had moved to Quetta. When asked, he said that all mindsets that encourage sectarianism, including Hafiz Saeed, could be involved in the killings.

Mr Nayal said that state encouraged Mujahideen groups to send to Kashmir and Afghanistan, and now has no control over them. “The Punjab province produced these banned organisations, like the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, and they later moved to Sindh and Balochistan.”

“In Balochistan, we have Baloch freedom movements. It’s possible that some people want to divert attention from these movements by killing Hazaras,” Nayal said.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...