London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Pakistan army targeted in Mand, at least 12 died

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan army personnel were targeted in Kech district of Balochistan on Thursday, several army personnel died in the attack.

According to details, unidentified armed men targeted a convoy of Pakistani army vehicles at Chuk-Aap in Mand area of Kech district.

The assailants fled after the attack while helicopters arrived in the area.

According to latest updates, BRAS, an alliance of Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), Baloch Republican Army (BRA) and Baloch Republican Guard (BRG), has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Baloch Khan, BRAS’s spokesperson, in a statement said that 12 Pakistan army personnel were killed in the attack.

Releasing details in the media, Baloch Khan said that “the BRAS fighters surrounded and attacked a convoy of Pakistani army in Chuk-Aap and targeted an army check post on Shiraz hill at the same time. The attack resulted in killing twelve soldiers on the spot and injuring several others, while the military vehicles were destroyed.”

“The Pakistani army had been intensifying its operation in the entire Ktch, including the Mand area for the past one week and was engaged in Baloch genocide. The military convoy that targeted was about to take part in the operation. Baloch civilians were being targeted during the operation. According to our information, the civilian population was shelled by helicopters and the houses of Baloch people living in mountainous areas were set on fire. The Baloch Sarmachars (freedom fighters) are not only fighting for national independence but are also trying their best to defend the Baloch population from the enemy. The BRAS Sarmachars attacked the enemy in defence of the Baloch population”, the spokesman added.

Photo source: BRAS media

BRAS media has also released photos of the attack.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...