London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BRAS claims responsibility for Gwadar attack killing fourteen

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Baloch Raaji Aajohi e Sangar (BRAS), has claimed responsibility of attack in Ormara near Gwadar that killed at least 14 early in the morning on Thursday.

Earlier, according to local administration, around 15-20 armed assailants in camouflage gear stopped a bus on Makran Coastal Highway. They offloaded at least 16 passengers after checking their id cards.

At least 14 were shot dead, while two persons managed to escape the massacre and made it to the nearest Levies checkpost.

According to latest updates, BRAS, an alliance of Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF), Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) and Baloch Republican Guard (BRG), has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Baloch Khan, BRAS’s spokesperson, in a statement said that those killed in the attack were personnel of Pakistani armed forces. He claimed that they were only killed after their identities were ascertained through their service cards.

While government officials confirmed that some of the deceased were members of Pakistani Coast Guard and Navy but claimed they also included civilian passengers.

BRAS rebutted this claim and its spokesperson maintained that Pakistani state is downplaying their losses by portraying their personnel as passengers.

Balochistan Home Minister Zia Langove told AFP that a full-scale investigation had been launched into the attack and to track down the gunmen, who he said had fled the scene. “Such incidents are intolerable and we will not spare the terrorists who carried out this dastardly attack,” he said.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...