London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF attacks military camp on CPEC route

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) has taken responsibility for an attack on Pakistani security forces in district Kech, Balochistan.

According to information received by The Balochistan Post, BLF’s spokesman Goharam Baloch called media houses to confirm that fighters from BLF attacked a Pakistani military camp in Hoshaap, Kech on May 13, 2018. He said that the attack was carried out with automatic weapons and rocket-propelled grenades.

He claimed that Pakistani security forces sustained heavy losses due to the attack.

The military camp is one of the many camps installed on Chinese funded multi-billion dollar project China Pakistani Economic Corridor (CPEC) route. The enormous contingents of security forces are deployed in the region to protect FWO, a subsidiary of Army, which has been commissioned to carry out construction work on CPEC.

Baloch armed groups have continuously attacked construction workers and security forces personnel deployed on the CPEC route.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...