London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two More Bodies Recovered in Panjgur

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The bodies of eight individuals have been recovered in the past week from various areas of Panjgur district in Balochistan, according to local sources and families of the deceased. Relatives state that those identified so far had previously been reported as victims of enforced disappearance.

In the latest development, two additional bodies were reportedly found in Panjgur on Sunday. One of the deceased has been identified as Jangiyan, son of Abdul Rasheed, a resident of the Parom area. The second body has not yet been formally identified.

Family members said Jangiyan was detained on 26 May 2025 from Parom by Pakistan military forces along with four relatives. According to the family, the other individuals were later released, but no information was provided regarding Jangiyan’s whereabouts.

In a statement posted on social media, Jangiyan’s elder brother, Malik Meeran, alleged that his brother had been taken into custody by Pakistan military forces and an armed group described locally as a “death squad”, and transferred to a military camp. No official response has been issued by the authorities at the time of reporting.

Local social activists state that the eight bodies recovered in Panjgur over the past week were all of individuals whose families had previously lodged complaints of enforced disappearance. There has been no official confirmation from government or military authorities regarding the circumstances of the deaths.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...