London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Six More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Kech and Quetta as VBMP Protest Completes 6,047th Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Six more people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared in Quetta and Kech districts of Balochistan, families and local sources said, as the protest camp run by the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) marked its 6,047th day on Sunday.

In Quetta’s Killi Sorab Khan Qambrani area, personnel from the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) and Frontier Corps (FC) reportedly raided a house at about 1am on 4 January. Residents said four people were detained and moved to an undisclosed location.

The missing were identified as Dawood Baloch, son of Haji Shah Bakhsh; Umar Baloch, son of Haji Shah Bakhsh; Naseebullah, son of Shehdad Khan; and a minor boy, Gwahram, son of Faiz Muhammad. Families said they had received no information about their whereabouts.

In Kech district, local sources said Pakistani forces carried out house-to-house searches in the Goburd area of Mand the same night. Two brothers, Sarwar and Hazir, sons of Bashir, were detained and later disappeared, they said.

Family of Missing Girl Visits VBMP Camp

At the VBMP protest camp outside the Quetta Press Club, relatives of 15-year-old Nasreen (Nasreena) Baloch met the organization’s leadership and provided details of her disappearance.

Nasreen, a resident of Awaran, was allegedly forcibly disappeared during a midnight raid in Hub Chowki on 22 November. The family said repeated attempts to register a First Information Report (FIR) had been unsuccessful, and that police had not provided any information on her case.

VBMP chairman Nasrullah Baloch assured the family that the organization would raise the matter with the Commission of Inquiry on Enforced Disappearances and the provincial government.

He urged senior authorities to “take immediate notice” of disappearances of Baloch women and said that, if any allegations existed, detainees should be produced before courts. If not, he said, they should be released “so that their families may be relieved of prolonged suffering.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...