London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Jaffar Express Attack ‘Will Never Fade From Pakistan’s Memory’, Says DG ISPR

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistan’s military spokesperson, Lieutenant General Ahmed Sharif Chaudhry, said on Tuesday that Afghan nationals were involved in major “high-impact” terrorist incidents that took place in Pakistan last year.

Speaking at a detailed press briefing in Rawalpindi, the head of the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said Pakistan carried out what he described as “successful operations” against militant groups across the country in 2025.

According to the military spokesperson, 75,175 intelligence-based operations were conducted nationwide last year, during which 5,397 incidents of terrorism occurred. A total of 1,235 law enforcement personnel and civilians were killed, he said.

Citing the Jaffar Express, the Frontier Constabulary headquarters in Bannu and Cadet College Wana, Lieutenant General Chaudhry said ten “major” terrorist incidents took place in Pakistan during 2025. “The Jaffar Express will never fade from Pakistan’s historical memory,” he said.

The DG ISPR added that fighters of the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) carried out attacks on buses in Khuzdar and Nushki, linking those incidents to what he described as cross-border militant networks.

According to figures shared by the military, 58,778 intelligence-based operations were conducted in Balochistan alone. He said 1,557 of the 5,397 armed attacks recorded nationwide (about 29 percent) occurred in Balochistan, adding that 784 militants were killed there last year.

The spokesperson said 27 suicide attacks were reported across Pakistan in 2025, ten of them in Balochistan. He said the numbers reflected both the scale of the threat and the intensity of counter-terrorism operations carried out by law enforcement agencies.

Lieutenant General Chaudhry said 2,597 militants were killed nationwide in 2025 and repeated the allegation that “all major terrorist organizations” were present inside Afghanistan and being “nurtured” there.

“Has terrorism been eradicated from Afghanistan? Contrarily, Afghanistan has become a hub of terrorists and non-state actors. Terrorists of different creeds operate from there,” he said. “Is there a government there? There is no government there. They only call themselves the interim Afghan government. Is there an inclusive government? No, there is not.”

Afghan Taliban Reject DG ISPR’s Allegations

The Afghan Taliban rejected the DG ISPR’s remarks as “baseless and provocative,” saying Pakistan should focus on resolving its internal issues instead of blaming Afghanistan.

In a statement issued late Tuesday, Islamic Emirate spokesperson Zabihullah Mujahid said the criticism directed at Afghanistan’s political and security structure during the press conference was “contrary to facts” and not befitting a “responsible military institution.”

He said Afghanistan was a “sovereign and stable country” exercising full authority over its territory, adding that interference in its internal affairs and the use of “threatening language” would not be acceptable to the Afghan public.

Zabihullah Mujahid said Pakistan should “stop baseless propaganda” against Afghanistan and act responsibly given the sensitivity of bilateral relations. He said Kabul expected any statements from Pakistan to be “serious, careful and measured.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...