London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Kech: One Dead After Pakistani Forces Fire on Youths Out for Picnic

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Pakistani armed forces opened fire on two young men who had gone for a picnic in Balochistan’s Kech district, killing one and injuring another, local residents said on Wednesday.

Residents identified the deceased as Ismail, son of Ibrahim, and the injured man as Nauman, son of Haidar. They said the injured man remained in the custody of Pakistani forces and that no information had been released about his condition.

Pakistani authorities have not commented on the incident.

There has been a rise in similar incidents in recent months across Balochistan. In late October, a drone strike in the Chiltan Mountains near Quetta injured at least nine civilians, according to hospital officials and local residents. The Pakistani military had said the strike targeted militants, but residents and medical staff said the victims were civilians at the Hazarganji–Chiltan National Park, a popular picnic site.

Hospital staff said nine injured men were brought in with shrapnel wounds and identified them as Jahanzeb Muhammad Shahi, Muhammad Imran Sumalani, Maqbool Ahmed, Zahid, Manzoor Ahmed, Daulat Khan, Arbab, Rafeeq Lehri and Wajid Ali.

Residents in Kech’s Buleda area have previously also reported similar incidents in which civilians out for leisure were fired upon, saying such cases were becoming more frequent.

Latest News

Quetta: Mother, Brothers, Cousins of BLA Suicide Attacker Allegedly Detained by Pakistani Forces After Train Bombing

Pakistani security forces reportedly raided the home of a member of the Majeed Brigade in Quetta following Sunday’s attack on a...

Quetta, Mastung: Three More ‘Forcibly Disappeared’, One Recovered

Three additional cases of alleged enforced disappearances have been reported from Quetta and Mastung, while another previously missing man has reportedly been recovered.

Mastung: University of Gwadar Vice Chancellor and Colleagues Recovered

The Vice Chancellor of the University of Gwadar, Professor Abdul Razzaq Sabir, along with three others who were abducted earlier this month near Mastung, have...

Kech: Man Allegedly Disappeared After Detention by Pakistani Forces

A case of alleged enforced disappearance has been reported from the Dasht Bilnagor area of Kech District, where a man is said to...

BLA Claims 25 Attacks Across Balochistan Over One Week

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), claimed responsibility for 25 attacks carried out across different parts of Balochistan between 15 and 22 May, targeting Pakistani military forces,...