London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Blast Derails Four Carriages of Jaffar Express in Sindh; BRG Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A blast hit the Jaffar Express in Pakistan’s Sindh province on Monday, derailing four carriages of the train, officials said, as a Baloch armed group claimed responsibility for the attack.

Railway authorities said the explosion took place at Abad railway station when the Peshawar-bound train was travelling from Quetta toward Sukkur.

“Four bogies of the train were derailed due to the intensity of the explosion,” an official said. No details on casualties had been provided by the authorities at the time of reporting.

The Jaffar Express, which runs between Quetta, Punjab and Peshawar, has repeatedly come under attack over the past year by Baloch armed groups, who allege that the train is routinely used to transport serving and reserve members of Pakistan’s armed forces.

In March last year, fighters from the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) stormed the Jaffar Express, taking hundreds of passengers hostage. The group later claimed that more than 200 Pakistani military personnel were killed during the operation after the Pakistani authorities refused a proposed prisoner exchange.

Following the hijacking, the train has faced multiple attacks and several service suspensions.

In response to heightened threats, Pakistani authorities introduced additional security measures, including specially designed security carriages for personnel tasked with protecting the train.

Recently, Federal Minister for Railways Hanif Abbasi reviewed these measures in Quetta, describing the installation of a surveillance-equipped bogie as an “effective step.”

He praised what he called the professional efforts of the army and Frontier Corps Balochistan North, saying the train had been made “safe, reliable and satisfactory” with round-the-clock monitoring of tracks, upgraded cameras and increased security staff.

However, rail services were suspended again following Monday’s blast.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), which has repeatedly targeted the train since the March hijacking, claimed responsibility for the latest attack.

In a statement issued to the media, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said fighters planted an improvised explosive device (IED) and detonated it by remote control at Sultan Kot, a town between Shikarpur and Jacobabad.

He said the train was targeted at a time when personnel of the Pakistani military were travelling on board, claiming that several were killed or injured and that multiple carriages overturned.

Pakistani authorities have not confirmed the casualty claims.

The BRG statement said the group would continue such attacks “until the independence of Balochistan is achieved.”

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...