London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Chief, Senior Commander Declared Proclaimed Offenders in Karachi Suicide Attack Case

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

An anti-terrorism court in Karachi on Saturday declared Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) chief Bashir Zeb Baloch and senior commander Abdul Rehman, known as Rehman Gul, proclaimed offenders in a case linked to a suicide bombing that targeted Chinese engineers in October 2024.

Prison authorities produced one accused, Saeed, before the court, while a co-accused, Bilal, a private bank manager currently on bail, also appeared. The court framed charges against both men, who pleaded not guilty.

Prosecutors said the two were accused of purchasing the vehicle used in the attack and of providing financial assistance to those involved in the bombing near Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport. The judge issued notices summoning prosecution witnesses on Jan. 10.

The court also ordered proceedings under Sections 87 and 88 of the Criminal Procedure Code to formally declare Bashir Zeb Baloch and Rehman Gul absconders, after police reported repeated unsuccessful attempts to arrest them.

A convoy of Chinese engineers and investors was targeted in the attack, which Pakistani authorities said left several people dead and injured, including Chinese nationals. 

The Baloch Liberation Army, a “pro-independence” armed group operating in Balochistan, claimed responsibility. The group said the attack was carried out by a suicide bomber from its Majeed Brigade, identified as Shah Fahad alias Aftab.

According to the BLA, more than five Chinese nationals and at least 15 Pakistani military personnel were killed, with over a dozen others injured, including several senior intelligence and army officers.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...