London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA and BRG Claim Attacks in Kech and Naseerabad

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), a “pro-independence” armed group, said on Monday that its fighters carried out a remote-controlled improvised explosive device (IED) attack on a Pakistani military vehicle in the Zamuran area of Kech, killing one soldier and injuring two others.

In a statement, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said fighters targeted a vehicle belonging to a military convoy at Sah Dem on Sunday. He said the blast “eliminated one occupying army personnel and injured two others”, adding that the vehicle was damaged in the explosion.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) said it destroyed a section of railway track in Naseerabad district late Tuesday night.

In a statement provided to the media, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said fighters planted an explosive device near Dera Murad Jamali and detonated it as part of what the group described as its ongoing struggle against “the occupying state”. He said BRG accepted responsibility for the attack and vowed to continue such operations “until the freedom of Balochistan”.

Pakistani authorities had not issued any statement confirming or denying the incidents at the time of publication.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...