London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Woman Among Four Allegedly Forcibly Disappeared From Khuzdar, Quetta, Pasni and Karachi

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Reports of enforced disappearances continue to surface from Balochistan, as multiple individuals – including a woman, a student poet, a fisherman, and a security guard – were allegedly taken into custody by Pakistani security agencies in separate incidents over recent days. Families of all missing persons have appealed for their safe recovery and expressed deep concern over the growing pattern of such cases.

In Khuzdar, a woman identified as Farzana, daughter of Muhammad Bakhsh Zehri, was allegedly detained by personnel of the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Tuesday night and subsequently subjected to enforced disappearance. Her family has demanded her immediate and safe release.

A separate incident was reported in Quetta, where Hilal Dad, a young student originally from Nazarabad in district Kech, was allegedly taken into custody from Jan Muhammad Road on Tuesday night and has since gone missing. Hilal Dad, recognised in student circles as a young Balochi-language poet, had been residing in Quetta for his studies. His family expressed grave concern over his disappearance, saying they have no information about his condition or whereabouts. They urged authorities to take urgent notice of the case and initiate effective steps to locate him.

Another case emerged from the coastal town of Pasni, where a fisherman, Qasim s/o Nabi Bakhsh, was allegedly detained by security personnel from the city’s main market. According to eyewitnesses, Qasim, who resides in Ward No. 3, had returned to shore Tuesday morning after spending eight days at sea for fishing. At around 9 a.m., he travelled to the central bazaar with a friend to buy breakfast and take the friend to a hospital for an eye check-up. Eyewitnesses reported that security personnel detained Qasim while he was purchasing medicines at a medical store near the bus stand.

Since his arrest, the family says they have received no information about his well-being or location. They added that Qasim, a professional fisherman who frequently spends extended periods at sea, has had his mobile phone repeatedly appearing online, which the family says strengthens their belief that he is in the custody of state agencies. The family has demanded that if authorities have any charges against him, they must formally acknowledge the arrest and produce him before a court in accordance with legal procedure. They vowed to continue all peaceful and legal efforts for his recovery.

Local human rights activists have expressed serious concern over Qasim’s disappearance, calling it part of a “continuing and escalating pattern” of enforced disappearances in the region.

Meanwhile, from Karachi, reports indicate that Nabeel Baloch s/o Abdul Ghani, a resident of Sargwat, Kalri Lyari, was allegedly disappeared on 29 November 2025. According to the family, Nabeel, who works as a security guard, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces at around 8 a.m. in front of Dua Hotel on Mauripur Road and has been missing ever since. His family insists he has no involvement in any unlawful activity and have demanded his immediate recovery, urging authorities to end what they describe as an “agonising ordeal.”

Families of all missing individuals continue to call for transparency, due process, and the safe return of their loved ones, amid growing concern from rights groups about the persistent rise in enforced disappearance cases across Balochistan and adjoining regions.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...