London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Two Separate Attacks Target Security Forces in Quetta and Hub; BLA Claims Responsibility for Quetta Strike

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two separate attacks were reported in Balochistan on Thursday, one claimed by the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) in Quetta and another involving a failed grenade attack on a Coast Guard post in Hub Chowki.

In a statement issued to the media, BLA spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch said that the organization’s fighters carried out a planned assault on Pakistani military vehicles in Quetta, inflicting what he described as “severe losses.”

According to the statement, BLA fighters ambushed Pakistani forces at Daghari Cross, targeting military vehicles that were en route to their post. The spokesperson said the militants used rockets and other automatic weapons during the assault.

Jeeyand Baloch claimed that two military vehicles were hit, with one vehicle sustaining major damage after being struck by a rocket. He further asserted that four personnel were killed and several others wounded in the attack. The BLA has formally claimed responsibility for the incident.

Separately, in Hub Chowki, an industrial town linking Karachi to Balochistan, unknown individuals attempted to target a Pakistan Coast Guards camp with a hand grenade. Local sources said the attackers escaped after throwing the device at a post situated along the main road.

The grenade fell near the Coast Guard checkpoint but failed to explode.

Following the incident, a large contingent of police and security forces arrived at the scene, cordoned off the area, and summoned a bomb disposal unit to secure the device and inspect the surroundings.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...