London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Families Seek Recovery of ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ Minors in Quetta as New Cases Reported in Jiwani

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Families of missing underage students in Balochistan’s Quetta called on authorities on Thursday to recover their children, as local sources reported fresh military raids and detentions in the coastal town of Jiwani.

At a press conference at the Quetta Press Club, Samrosh Baloch said Pakistani armed forces had taken several minor students from their homes during raids carried out months earlier, after which their whereabouts remain unknown.

“For years, we have been subjected to raids without notice,” she said. “Young boys are picked up, kept missing for months, and sometimes released without explanation.”

According to the families, the missing minors include Hairbiyar Baloch, Afzal Baloch, Beebarg Qambrani, Noor Muhammad and Hammal Qambrani, all underage students who were taken during raids in October. The families said the boys have not been produced before any court, nor formally charged.

Samrosh Baloch said members of her own family had previously been taken into custody on multiple occasions and later released. She added that Pakistani forces carried out further search operations in her area on the night of 6 December, raiding homes for several hours without recovering any illegal material.

Separately, local sources said Pakistani armed forces conducted operations in Jiwani tehsil of Gwadar district, raiding houses in areas including Sadiq Bazaar, Kaldaan and Gapt.

The sources said more than seven men were taken into custody and transferred to undisclosed locations. Three of them were identified as Tufail, Jamshaid and Zohaib, while two labourers were also detained from the Kuntani area.

The latest cases come amid a wider surge in enforced disappearances across Balochistan. Earlier on Thursday, reports also emerged of military operations in the Gresha and Ornach areas of Khuzdar, during which several young men were reportedly detained and moved to undisclosed locations.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...