London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLF, BRG Claim Attacks in Bolan, Chagai and Dera Allah Yar

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Two Baloch “pro-independence” armed groups have claimed responsibility for separate attacks targeting Pakistani armed forces and a military-linked construction site in different parts of Balochistan.

In a statement issued on Thursday, the Balochistan Liberation Front (BLF) said its fighters attacked a Frontier Corps camp in the Bibi Nani area of Bolan district at around 8:30 pm on 10 December.

BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said fighters attacked the camp from two directions using heavy and modern weapons. He said rocket-propelled grenades struck targets inside the camp, triggering a fire and causing casualties and material losses among the forces.

In a separate attack, the BLF said its fighters carried out a hand-grenade attack on a police checkpoint in Chagai Bazaar at around 9:30 pm on 7 December. The grenade landed inside the checkpoint, damaging police vehicles and the checkpoint, the group said.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG) claimed responsibility for an attack on a government construction company operating at Zero Point in Dera Allah Yar.

In a statement sent to the media on Friday, BRG spokesperson Dostain Baloch said explosive material had been planted at the site, causing human and material losses to the military-linked construction company.

Both groups reiterated that they would continue their armed struggle until what they described as the “complete withdrawal of occupying Pakistan forces from Balochistan.”

Pakistani authorities had not issued official statements responding to the claims by either group at the time of publication.

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...