London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Opposition Leader Says Ministers Downplaying Highway Blockades by Armed Groups

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Leader of the Opposition in the Balochistan Assembly, Mir Younus Aziz Zehri, criticised government ministers on Friday, saying major highways across the region remain blocked for hours as armed groups increase their presence, while officials continue to downplay the situation.

Speaking to reporters outside the Assembly in Quetta, Zehri said he had travelled from his constituency earlier in the day and “knew firsthand” how difficult it had become to reach the capital.

He said recent remarks by government ministers, including Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti, suggesting that armed fighters appear on highways only briefly to record TikTok videos, were misleading.

“One minister said fighters come to the roads only for two or three minutes to record videos,” Zehri said. “I say with certainty that the roads remain blocked for hours. They stop people and interrogate them. This has gone far beyond TikTok.”

“The situation today is worse,” he added. “Tell the ministers to travel from here to Karachi, Turbat, Panjgur or Usta Muhammad by road, they cannot do it.”

Zehri accused government ministers of failing to visit their constituencies for years and said ordinary people were suffering from government-imposed restrictions, including recurring internet shutdowns, security blockades, travel disruptions and rising unemployment. He said daily life in many areas had “nearly come to a standstill” due to the administration’s policies and lack of oversight.

Latest News

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...

Pump Operator Detained in Quetta, Family Seeks Information on His Whereabouts

Abdul Qadeer Baloch, a resident of the Qaziabad area of Noshki, was taken into custody by Pakistani forces from Quetta’s Liaquat Park...