London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BNP-M Says Baloch Resistance ‘Cannot Be Crushed by Force,’ Urges State to Adopt Dialogue

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Balochistan National Party (BNP-Mengal) on Thursday accused the Sarfraz Bugti administration of ruling through “fear, intimidation and deception,” warning that the approach was fuelling public resentment in Balochistan and urging the government to abandon coercive measures and adopt dialogue.

In a statement, the party’s central spokesperson said the current administration, which he called a “government formed under Form-47” made up of “non-political individuals”, was attempting to divert public attention from electricity and gas shortages, internet shutdowns and widespread road closures in order to “keep the market of corruption alive.”

The spokesperson said the government’s claims of public-private partnerships, reforms and new priorities were “a smokescreen” to protect political interests during a short and highly competitive power-sharing arrangement.

He said policies based on “fear, intimidation and deception” had alienated Baloch youth. Even allies inside the ruling coalition were now publicly criticising the administration, he added, arguing it showed the government had “deceived the people.”

The statement said officials who claimed they would send Baloch students to Oxford University had instead shut down the internet across Balochistan, depriving young people of access to education and social media.

Despite earlier assurances that highways would not be closed under Section 144, the spokesperson said travel restrictions had been imposed across Balochistan’s major routes while the Red Zone in Quetta remained sealed for the government’s own security. Measures taken in the name of border control and anti-smuggling operations had paralysed trade and left “hundreds of thousands unemployed,” he said.

The BNP Mengal spokesperson said the government’s decision to run affairs “through force instead of dialogue” had intensified a sense of deprivation in the region. “One day, this self-serving group will lose power,” he said, “but the injustices committed today will not be resolved for decades.”

He concluded that the state should adopt dialogue and negotiation instead of “pushing Balochistan to the point of no return,” saying that Baloch resistance movements “have never been crushed by force” and that the people should be given “the right to live” rather than subjected to policies reminiscent of “British colonial rule.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...