London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

15-Year-Old Girl ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Hub, Rights Groups Demand Her Recovery

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A 15-year-old Baloch girl was allegedly taken into custody by Pakistani armed forces during a midnight raid in the industrial town of Balochistan’s Hub Chowki and has been missing since, local sources and rights groups said on Saturday.

Sources said military personnel and intelligence officials raided a house near the Daroo Hotel area at around midnight on 22 November and detained the teenager, identified as Nasreena, daughter of Dilawar Baloch, originally from Awaran. They said she was transferred to an undisclosed location, and her family said they had not been informed of her whereabouts, nor had she been produced before any police station or court.

Pakistani authorities have not commented on the incident.

Rights groups and Baloch activists said the case reflected a growing pattern in which Baloch women and girls were being subjected to enforced disappearance.

In a statement on X, activist and Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) leader Dr Sabiha Baloch said Nasreena’s detention indicated a “deliberate pattern” in which state institutions were targeting Baloch women.

“A 15-year-old girl was forcibly disappeared after a midnight raid… These incidents show deliberate actions by security institutions,” she said. She added that the disappearance of 23-year-old student Mahjabeen Baloch, who was taken into custody in Quetta five months ago, remained unresolved, saying: “The silence is intentional. It signals a new norm where Baloch women can be detained and disappeared without process.”

The Baloch Women Forum (BWF) condemned the incident as “unacceptable,” saying the raid and arrest of a minor had “shaken societal norms.” In a statement, BWF said Baloch women had increasingly faced threats, detentions and enforced disappearances in recent years, citing previous cases including Sayad Bibi, Sakeena, Mahal Baloch, Noor Khatoon and Asma of Khuzdar. “Adding Baloch women to this grave crime is fuelling the already burning fire of hatred, deprivation and stress,” the BWF said.

The rights organization Baloch Voice for Justice (BVJ) also condemned the disappearance and called for urgent intervention from international human rights bodies.

In its statement, BVJ said the targeted raid and abduction of a minor highlighted the “intensifying pattern of repression faced by Baloch women and girls.” The group urged the United Nations and global civil society organizations to act immediately to ensure the protection of Baloch women from “state-led intimidation, harassment and abductions,” and called for the immediate and safe recovery of Nasreena Baloch.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...