London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Three Pakistani Forces’ Personnel Killed and Weapons Seized in Four Attacks, BLA says

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) has claimed responsibility for four separate attacks in which it says three members of Pakistan’s armed forces were killed and weapons were seized.

In a statement issued to the media on Sunday, BLA spokesman Jeeyand Baloch said the first incident occurred on 17 October in the Dasht area of Mastung district, where BLA fighters ambushed a detachment of Pakistani foot soldiers. According to the statement, two security personnel were killed at the scene and a third was wounded.

The statement added that BLA fighters later targeted a company constructing a check-post for the security forces at Maro, in Goandain area of Mastung district, also setting heavy machinery alight.

Separately, the BLA said its fighters detonated a remotely-controlled improvised explosive device against a Pakistani forces’ convoy near Karki in the Balgatar area, killing one member of the forces on the spot.

The group also described an operation on the night of 16 October at a levies checkpoint in Mill Shahurai, Surab, where it said its fighters took control of the post and seized weapons. The BLA statement said that when a police vehicle arrived during a subsequent blockade on the Quetta–Karachi main highway, the security personnel were ordered to surrender their arms; most complied, it said. The statement alleges one police officer opened fire, which resulted in death of two BLA fighters, and that the police officer was killed in the exchange.

The BLA named the two fighters who were killed as Maqbool Mohammad Hassani (known as Bali) and Kamran Sumalani (known as Sarot), both described in the statement as originating from the Ahmedwal area of Noshki and as having joined the organisation earlier in 2025. The group said both had served on the Shor-Parod, Noshki and Kharan fronts.

The BLA said it accepts responsibility for the four operations. The statement stressed that levies and police — which it described as majority-Baloch forces — are not primary targets, but added that they would be treated as such if they obstruct BLA fighters or participate in abuses against local people.

The Pakistani authorities have not yet issued an official statement responding to the BLA’s account.

Latest News

BLA Claims it Killed 7 Pakistani Soldiers in Attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali

The BLA has claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Mastung, Panjgur and Dera Murad Jamali,...

Karachi: Baloch Missing Person Among Three Presented by Forces as ‘Terror Suspects’

Pakistani Rangers and the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Monday claimed to have arrested three alleged facilitators during an operation in Karachi’s...

Nine Men Reported Missing After Alleged Detentions by Pakistani Forces in Kolwah and Noshki

At least nine men have been forcibly disappeared in separate operations carried out by Pakistani forces in the areas of Kolwah and...

Missing Student Found Dead in Surab as BYC Raises Alarm Over Rising ‘Custodial Killings’

A young man previously reported missing has been found dead in Surab, adding to a growing number of bodies recovered across Balochistan...

Noshki Residents Face Food and Travel Difficulties After Curfew Shuts Markets From Evening to Morning

Residents, traders, and transporters in Noshki say ongoing curfew restrictions imposed by the Pakistani forces are creating serious difficulties ahead of Ramadan,...