London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Sindh: Jaffar Express Derails After IED Blast; BRG Claims Responsibility

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A powerful explosion derailed five carriages of the Jaffar Express on Monday near Sultan Kot in Shikarpur district, injuring several passengers, officials said.

According to initial reports, the Peshawar-bound Jaffar Express was struck by an improvised explosive device (IED) planted along the railway track between Shikarpur and Jacobabad. The incident marks the fifth such attack targeting trains in the region within a month.

Railway police confirmed that multiple people sustained injuries in the blast. The injured were taken to nearby hospitals for medical treatment, while rescue teams continued operations at the scene.

Pakistani forces, including Police and Rangers, cordoned off the area and launched an investigation into the nature of the explosion. Early assessments suggest that the railway track suffered substantial damage from the blast.

Meanwhile, the Baloch Republican Guards (BRG), a pro-independence armed group, claimed responsibility for the attack in a media statement. The group’s spokesperson, Dostain Baloch, alleged that the explosion targeted Pakistani Army personnel travelling on the train, claiming that several soldiers were killed or injured.

Authorities have yet to confirm any military casualties.

SourceTBP

Latest News

Five Bodies Recovered in Hub, Khuzdar, Surab and Kharan

The bodies of five individuals have been recovered from different areas of Balochistan, according to local authorities...

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons Says Social Media Accounts Have Been Suspended

Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP), an organisation that campaigns against enforced disappearances in Balochistan, has reported the suspension of several of...

Eight People Reportedly Disappeared in Balochistan and Karachi; Four Recovered in Quetta

Eight people have allegedly been forcibly disappeared from Chagai, Quetta and Karachi, while four people who were previously subjected to alleged enforced...

Four Men “Forcibly Disappeared” in Kech District

File Photo Four men have allegedly been forcibly disappeared after being detained by Pakistani forces in Nehing River, Tump,...

BLF Claims 23 Attacks Across Balochistan; BRG Says It Damaged Railway Track in Jacobabad

Two Baloch armed groups have claimed responsibility for a series of attacks in Balochistan and neighbouring Sindh, alleging casualties among Pakistani security...