London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA Claims 47 Attacks in September, Says 115 Security Personnel Killed, 61 Injured

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), an armed “pro-independence” group, has released details of its claimed operations for September 2025, outlining dozens of attacks against Pakistani security forces and individuals it accused of acting as state informants. The figures were published by Sagaar Media, a media outlet linked to the group.

According to the report, the BLA carried out a total of 47 attacks across various districts of Balochistan during the month. The group claimed that 115 security personnel were killed and 61 wounded in these incidents, while 13 individuals were captured. The BLA also acknowledged the deaths of three of its own fighters, all reportedly members of its Majeed Brigade, who were killed during a “fidayee” (self-sacrificial) mission in Dasht.

The statement said that the group conducted 14 improvised explosive device (IED) attacks, targeted 12 alleged informants, seized weapons in seven operations, and brought down two quadcopters. It also claimed responsibility for four raids and checkpoints set up in different areas.

Among the most high-profile incidents highlighted in the report was a September 15 IED attack in Kech district, which the group said killed a Pakistani army captain along with seven other personnel. On September 18, the BLA’s Majeed Brigade claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on a military convoy at Dasht’s Kunchuti Cross, asserting that 32 officers and soldiers were killed in the operation.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...