London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

BLA, BLF Claim Separate Attacks on Pakistani Forces and Infrastructure in Balochistan

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

The Pakistani security forces and infrastructure faced multiple attacks by the Baloch “pro-indepndence” groups over the past two days, reportedly causing material damage and human losses.

According to local sources, a post of Pakistani forces was attacked late Wednesday in the Gark area of Kharan district, near a dam site. Witnesses said a large number of assailants targeted the post from multiple directions, leading to intense gunfire and explosions that continued for an extended period.

Unconfirmed reports suggest several security personnel were killed or injured in the attack, though officials have not released any details so far.

This marks the second major assault on security forces within 24 hours. On Tuesday, armed men attacked a military camp in Balgatar, reportedly seizing control after several hours of fighting.

In a statement to the media, Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) spokesperson Jeeyand Baloch claimed responsibility for the Kharan attack, stating that the group’s fighters launched a coordinated assault on a Pakistani military post near the Gark dam. He said the BLA fighters used automatic and advanced weapons, resulting in the deaths of at least five soldiers and injuries to several others.

Jeeyand Baloch said that the BLA accepts responsibility for the operation and vowed to continue such attacks against what it described as the “occupying forces.”

Meanwhile, the Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) also claimed a separate operation in Awaran district. In a statement, BLF spokesperson Major Gwahram Baloch said the group’s fighters attacked and destroyed heavy machinery belonging to a dam construction company in the Peerandar Jhikro area on the night of September 6.

According to the BLF, the dam was being built under the supervision of the Pakistani military to supply water to its installations. The group claimed that all machinery was set ablaze, and three surveillance cameras installed for security monitoring were also destroyed by gunfire.

The BLF warned contractors and companies working “under military supervision” to cease operations on what it called “projects facilitating the occupying forces,” adding that the group would continue targeting such infrastructure across Balochistan.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...