London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Afghanistan Pulls Out of Cricket Series After Pakistani Airstrike Kills Local Players

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

Afghanistan has withdrawn from an upcoming international cricket series after three players from a local tournament were killed in a Pakistani airstrike late Friday night, Afghan officials said.

The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) announced it would not participate in November’s tri-nation T20 series “out of respect for the martyrs.”

According to Afghan officials, the strike hit a home in Urgon district of Paktika province, where the players were eating dinner after a match. The ACB identified the victims as Kabeer Agha, Sibghatullah, and Haroon, describing their deaths as “a great loss for Afghanistan’s sports community, its athletes, and the cricketing family.”

Earlier local reports had suggested that up to eight players were killed in the airstrike. However, officials later clarified that three were members of a local cricket team, while the remaining victims were civilians.

The International Cricket Council (ICC) said it was “deeply saddened and appalled” by the deaths of the Afghan cricketers and “several other civilians” in the airstrike. “The ICC stands in solidarity with the Afghanistan Cricket Board and echoes their grief,” it said in a statement, adding that it “strongly condemns this act of violence.”

The attack came hours after a temporary ceasefire between Afghanistan and Pakistan expired following days of deadly border clashes between the two countries. Afghan officials said the strike violated the truce and hit civilian areas, killing several people.

Pakistan, however, said its military had targeted “Afghan militants” and claimed to have killed at least 70 fighters.

Pakistani Information Minister Attaullah Tarar rejected Kabul’s accusations, calling reports of civilian deaths “false and meant to generate support for terrorist groups operating from inside Afghanistan.”

Tarar also criticised the ICC statement as “selective, biased and premature,” saying it lacked “independent verification to substantiate these claims.”

Latest News

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...

Families Allegedly Pressured to Publicly Disassociate From Relatives Linked to Armed Groups

Allegations of increased state pressure on families of individuals accused of links with armed organizations have intensified in Balochistan, with human rights...

Four Killed in Alleged CTD Encounter in Karachi as Families Claim Victims Were Previously Missing

Four young men were killed during what authorities described as a police encounter in Karachi’s Shah Latif Town area on Tuesday night,...

Mother of Forcibly Disappeared Man Dies After 14-year Wait as Quetta Protest Camp Completes 6,081st Day

An elderly woman who spent more than a decade protesting for the recovery of her forcibly disappeared son has died while still...