London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

17-Year-Old ‘Forcibly Disappeared’ in Panjgur as VBMP Protest Enters 5,981st Day

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

A 17-year-old boy has reportedly been subjected to enforced disappearance in Balochistan’s Panjgur district, while protests against the practice continued for the 5,981st consecutive day on Monday in Quetta, the capital of Balochistan.

According to local sources, the incident took place on 21 October at around 2 p.m. near the NADRA office, in front of Janam Tailors, in Panjgur city.
Sources said unidentified armed men, allegedly members of a “death squad,” abducted the teenager, identified as Sajjad Baloch, son of Qadir Bakhsh, and took him away in a vehicle to an undisclosed location.

His family said Sajjad, who works as a shopkeeper, was abducted in broad daylight in the presence of bystanders. Six days after the incident, his whereabouts remain unknown, and authorities have not issued any statement regarding his disappearance.

Meanwhile, the protest camp of Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VBMP) continued for the 5,981st day outside the Quetta Press Club, led by the organization’s chairman Nasrullah Baloch.

VBMP Protest Camp

People from various walks of life visited the camp to express solidarity with families of the forcibly disappeared.
Among them was Shafi Muhammad, who submitted details of his brother’s disappearance to the VBMP. He said his brother, Jameel Ahmed, son of Ghulam Muhammad, was taken into custody by personnel of the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) during a midnight raid on 18 October from their home in Killi Nabiabad, near Gobar Medani, Ghafoor Town, Quetta.

According to Shafi, CTD personnel wearing black uniforms entered the house around 3 a.m. in front of family members and took Jameel away without presenting any warrant. Despite approaching the Station House Officer (SHO) of Satellite Town Police Station to file a First Information Report (FIR), no case was registered.

He said he later lodged a complaint with the City Police Officer (CCPO) but has yet to receive any update on his brother’s condition or location.

VBMP chairman Nasrullah Baloch condemned the abductions and said his organization would present Jameel Ahmed’s case before the Commission on Missing Persons and the government.

He called the abduction “an extra-legal act and a serious violation of citizens’ fundamental rights,” and said that if there are any charges against Jameel Ahmed, “he should be produced before a court of law.”
“If he is innocent, the government must ensure his immediate release and relieve his family from this suffering,” he added.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...