London Escorts sunderland escorts 1v1.lol unblocked yohoho 76 https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/yohoho?lang=EN yohoho https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedpvp https://yohoho-io.app/ https://www.symbaloo.com/mix/agariounblockedschool1?lang=EN

Zahedan: Maulvi Hameed Commemorates ‘Black Friday’ Victims, Notes Government Apology at Makki Mosque

Must Read

Genocide is the only option in Balochistan – Pakistani Minister declares

A Pakistani minister in Balochistan, who is de-jure head of security apparatus in the region, has declared that genocide...

Aslam Baloch — The Baloch General – TBP Special report

For seventy years, through ups and downs, successes and failures, with rapid and slow pace, the Balochistan’s...

State’s deadly weapon, Shafiq Mengal – The Balochistan Post report

Strings of suicide bombing in Sindh's Shikarpur city and firing incident on BSO azad's rally in Khuzdar got connected...

During Friday prayers at the Makki Mosque in Zahedan, religious leader Maulvi Abdul Hameed Ismailzahi recalled the events of “Black Friday” in Zahedan and Khash, emphasising the deaths of civilians during the crackdowns.

Maulvi Abdul Hameed stated that on that day, citizens had gathered for Friday prayers without any intention of protesting, but military and security forces opened fire on worshippers. In the aftermath, government agencies alleged that the victims were linked to armed groups or separatist movements. Subsequent investigations later indicated that these accusations were unfounded.

“When the innocence of the victims became clear, government representatives held meetings with affected families,” Maulvi Abdul Hameed said. “They offered compensation and apologies, but many families rejected these offers, demanding accountability for the killings. Some perpetrators were sentenced to imprisonment, but families argued that the punishments did not meet the standards of justice under Sharia law.”

He also referred to a government meeting held on September 21, 2025, at the Makki Mosque, attended by senior government officials and military commanders. According to him, while authorities initially proposed holding the meeting in a government institution, it was instead conducted in the mosque to respect local traditions and the sentiments of families. During the meeting, government representatives acknowledged mistakes and provided compensation exceeding the judicially mandated amount.

He further noted that some families chose not to have their names listed officially due to personal or security concerns, leaving their matters “in the hands of God.” “An official apology delivered publicly by high-level representatives is unprecedented in Iran’s history,” he added.

Reflecting on the victims, Maulvi Abdul Hameed said:
“As long as we live, the memory of the martyrs of Zahedan and Khash will remain alive. They sacrificed their lives for justice and freedom and were oppressed by security forces. No one can erase their memory from the hearts of the people.”

The term “Black Friday” is used locally to refer to the military crackdowns in Zahedan and Khash, where civilians were killed during and after Friday prayers. The events are commemorated annually as a reminder of the demand for justice and accountability in Western (Iran-administered) Balochistan.

Latest News

Family Protests in Karachi After Missing Student Allegedly Killed in Fake Encounter

Families of Baloch missing persons staged a protest outside the Karachi Press Club against what they described...

CTD Claims Six Killed in Barkhan Operation as Families Identify Some as Previously Missing Persons

The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) has claimed that six armed individuals were killed during an intelligence-based operation in Barkhan, while all security...

BLA Media Wing Releases Details Five More Members Killed in Second Phase of ‘Operation Herof’

The media wing of the Baloch “pro-independence” group Baloch Liberation Army (BLA), known as Hakkal, has released photographs and biographical details of...

Security Forces Conduct House-to-House Search Operation in Noshki Amid Ongoing Curfew

Pakistani security forces have launched a large-scale search operation in Noshki, conducting house-to-house searches and tightening movement restrictions across the city, according...

BYC Alleges Youth Killed in Tump by ‘Death Squad’ as More Bodies Continue to Surface in Balochistan

The Baloch Yakjehti Committee (BYC) has alleged that a 23-year-old man from Tump was shot dead by an armed group operating under...